The face of Canadian science is changing, and female STEM leaders are rising to the highest level of politics and power. In the latest issue of Canadian Innovation News, editor Debbie Lawes examines this trend, and looks at what initiatives from the Canadian government, as well as academics and private industry like General Motors, have been put in place to support and drive these developments.
Also in this issue:
- Meet the UOIT researcher examining how wearables are shifting human reality
- Learn more about an Artificial Intelligence company that is teaching computers emotions
- Catch up on the latest in the New Brunswick start-up ecosystem
- Hear from CCAB’s new CEO on his vision for Canada’s biotech scene
- See why the new Canada Science and Technology Museum is the height of innovation
- And much more!
Canadian Innovation News (CIN) is a free online publication highlighting Canadian innovators to the international community. Check out our brand new website here.