Current Issue: Volume 30, Number 1
January 26, 2016
Opinion Leader: Paul Davidson, president, Universities Canada
NSERC rejects CMC Microsystems proposal for continued funding support
CIHR requests more funding as it grapples with fall-out from new competition structure
Genome Canada seeking renewed funding to strengthen applications-based research and pursue international partnerships
NSERC's Discovery Frontiers Initiative supports hydrogen gas research project
Generic and brand name associations trade barbs as pharma R&D slips again in 2014
NRC restructures executive suite, adds two VPs
- SSHRC community social innovation pilot awards $6M
- Cyclone to boost capacity with FedDev funding
- Ontario and Israeli-Arab firms explore collaboration
- Westport signs private equity deal for up to $71.3 million
- Qu Biologics raises $3.5 million in private equity
- Waterloo FAI organization closes its doors
- Biotech partnership may lead to merger
- Former RBC executives spin out IVP fintech fund
- CAE Healthcare launched NRC-developed neurosimulator
- Leaders Fund launched for SaaS companies
- Cisco opens Toronto innovation centre
Dr Ralph Paroli, Dr Lisa Crossley, Sameet Kanada, Nicholas Murray, Taylor Briggs, Mike Mueller, Dr Catalina Lopez-Correa, Stéphanie Lord-Fortaine and Dr Martin Taylor.
Early Bird registration is now open for the 15th Annual RE$EARCH
MONEY Conference. Reversing the Trend: Taking Canada's
Innovation Game to the Next Level will take place 5-6 April
2016 at the Sheraton Hotel Ottawa.
Thank you to everyone who attended the first UK RE$EARCH MONEY conference
Facing the Future: How FinTech and Alternative Finance are Transforming the World.
To view presentations from the conference, please
Keynote presentations from the 14th Annual RE$EARCH MONEY Conference
can be found here. Look
for our complete Conference Proceedings coming soon.
© Research Money Inc. 2000-2016 - unauthorized reproduction prohibited